Thursday, August 9, 2007

Blogging - A New Frontier (for me at least)!

This week has definitely been a learning experience. Web 2.0 has so many new tools that I had never used before. I had heard about blogging, but I never thought about using it for myself. Now, thanks to the Web 2.0 workshop with David Jakes, I am hoping to use it in my classroom this fall! My biggest problem is that I am not cocmpletely sure what the best way is to utilize this tool! David Jakes said in his blog post Making IT Stick,

The innovation must clearly address an instructional need, with benefits for both teacher and student.
This is where I fall short in my idea. I teach first grade so I am not completely sure how to make this tool address an instructional need. Do any of you have some ideas that could help me? If you do, please let me know, I welcome the advice!

No comments: