Monday, October 15, 2007

What we like to do in our community

I like to eat pizza at Pizza Hut.
I like to go to the park and do slides, monkey bars, and swings.
I like to play on my play set.
I like to go to Pizza Hut.
I like to stay with my parents and to go for a trip.
I like to play in the grass.
I like to go to Cracker Barrel with my family.
I like to play basketball.
We go out to eat.
I like to go to the zoo and to swim and to the waterpark.
I like to play at the park.
I relax.
I like dad to drive the car to school.
I like to play football in my front yard.
I like to sit in the thing where you sit and dig.
I like computers at home.
I like to go to my friend's house to go to the swimming pool.
I like to play on my scooter.
I like to stay at home and at home I like to play my Nintendo and I like to play with my petshop.
I like to run outside.

No comments: